Monday, October 10, 2005

Schiavo Didn't Veg This Much

This entire weekend was filled with clouds and rain. All I did Saturday and Sunday was sit around and watch TV. Here's what I can remember watching:

  • Samurai Champloo
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Baseball
  • Football
  • Bush's Brain
  • X-Men the original FOX cartoon series
  • Breaking Bonaduce

And there's no way that filled what had to be 20 hours of TV. When my eyes started to hurt, I just kept on watching TV. My eyes still hurt. I can't remember watching so much TV in one weekend. Friends would invite me out and I swear I would mumble something utterly incoherent, hang up and return to my new found master.

On the other hand, I strongly recommend Full Metal Alchemist if you're into Anime and Breaking Bonaduce if you like to see a self-destructive TV personality.

Remember... Peace in the Middle East!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment