Thursday, October 13, 2005

Money -- I own you!

Last night I attended a lecture in which a great question was asked. "Who owns who? Do I own money or does it own me?"

My life, for the most part, has been one that forces me to be a penny pincher and frugel. That's just not my personality. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to "waste" money. I want my money to serve me. Period. All too often my financial situation prevents me from actualizing my vision. And yes, I have a vision. Without it, I don't know what I'd do with my life. Probably live a life of mediocrity. And that is, in my opinion, as good as being dead. We don't need another 'ordiniary' person.

Does anyone know anyone out there who owns money and isn't owned by money? A person who comes from a place of abundance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment