Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Austin, TX

Today I flew into Austin Tejas... I haven't been back to Texas (as you Americans call it) in quite sometime. Austin is a lovely little town that is as vibrant as any city out there with out the pretension of NYC or GAP feel of Bean Town.

Any case, if you happen to make it down to Austin, check out the parks where you can pick up a game of Frisbee Golf with just about any hippie you want. Also stop by Barton Springs which is always 70 degrees! Means it's cool during the summer and warm during the winter. Today it's in the 70s so it perfect outdoors. I left NJ today where it was in the 40s. So to all those back on the east coast, neener-neener-neener!

At night time, go to just about any bar and you'll be pretty much guaranteed a pretty decent act. So I've gotta run, my sis and bro are bitching that we have to go shopping. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment