Friday, November 11, 2005

She's the Queen of the Harpies! Queen of the Harpies! Here's your crown your majesty! Queen of the Harpies!

I was reading a blog this morning, trying to decide if it's for me. While exploring the archives, I came across this post.

Now I don't normally give up on something just because it happens to have a topic I don't care for... But for Christ's sake! This is Hanson. I thought they were dead or sent to the moon.

Hanson happened to play in a local mall about an eternity ago. I was high school at the time. So a few of my friends decided they'd try to cause some sort of ruckus. The audience was relegated to the first floor with Hanson looking from on high on the second floor. All access to the second floor was closed off. Which is great because you don't want to fuck with Hanson. Conveniently placed for my friends was a little indoor water fall. So before the show started they scaled that mutha.

I don't know how they got away with it. But they were up there and all proud of themselves. They really stuck it to the man. After their five minutes alone with Hanson they remembered that Hanson sucked so they were getting ready to leave. But Hanson was already on stage and there was earthly escape. They beckoned their hellish demise resulting the dreadful machinations of the harpies known as Hanson. Sorry... you wanted that in English. HA! They suck! They had to listen to HANSON for over an hour! Suckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment