Monday, November 21, 2005

Sincerity and Men

This is one of the most interesting posts I've read in a long time. It's slightly ironic to read about a pimp being a gentlemen when most people I meet are trying to be pimp.

I had a long conversation with a friend of mine about how men and women interact. It's funny how so many people have forgotten the simplicity of sincerity. We want models, rock stars and so much more, but sometimes we just beg for sincere curiosity and some self-respect. We're always looking for lines or routines to run in order to meet some one, but a sincerely asked question with an honest pause after wards maybe plenty to meet a high caliber woman.

I hate how women assume I would only go after a woman because she's hot. But if she has no personality or, and this is far more important to me, doesn't have the capacity to trust me, then she's purely a waste of my time. And I've met plenty of nice women who just don't get me. And I've met plenty of bitches (and I use this term in the most loving way possible) who didn't even take a moment of their precious time to met me. That's cool with me because I can easily dust her off.

So what really makes a great woman? I'm trying to figure it out myself. Drop me a line if you know: mmaster.20005450@bloglines.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment