Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tool


Sorry, Tool came out with a new album. It sucks. Don't listen to it. Some how it's been eating up all my time. Apparently, I listened to Tool 82 times on Winamp last week. All other music has plummetted to the depths of Hades.... Speaking of which. I think you should read the myth about Inanna's descent to the underworld where she meets and is shamed by her dark sister.

Pretty interesting stuff. Best of luck to you in your descent to the netherworld. Don't become a ghost. It's a boring life. You end up attaching yourselef to energies that are long gone. I'm bored.

2 Comments:

I agree the the new album wasn't that good. Each album seems to get more.... commercial. However I am looking into the meaning of the phrase "forty six and two." I think it has to do with chromizones. Whick if we aquired the extra chromizone we become an enlightened supreme being. Just curious if you have any view on this.
Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

46+2 is basically about what you said. check out Drunvolo Melchizidek's Flower of Life Book I and II. Its where Tool got the idea from. He also discusses alien life forms, Sacred Geometry and human ET ancestry.

Mitesh
PS I'm pretty sure gorillas have 48 chromosones.

By Blogger Mitesh, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment