Friday, November 25, 2005

Thank giving Day Evening

After the turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes, I attended a little family get together where this man sung several Bollywood hits.

I had absolutely no clue what any of these songs were as I've never liked Bollywood productions even though I've seen about a dozen of them. I can never quite understand what's going on, but I do know that there's a good guy, a bad guy, a woman, a fight scene and several dance scenes. That's the basic formula for any Bollywood movie.

But I digress. Several of these songs had some HI-LAR-IOUS moments in it. I was lucky enough to grab one such moment with my cell phone voice recorder. The glitch is, I don't know how to get it off the phone. But I promise I'll share the second I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment