Saturday, December 10, 2005

Celebration

Today I woke up and felt like celebrating. It's not that there's something special other that its today. Today is special and I wanted to share that with you.

"Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing."
-- Tool from the hymn "Parabola"

Ahhhhh.... That was nice. I'm starting to celebrate more. Everyday and every interaction yearns to be a celebration. Can I be the best person I can be today? I have a deep sense that my goal in life, my worship in life, is through celebration. I hope you can join me in this.

Sometimes I get so caught up in life that I forget my own mortality. That I have a finite time in this body and on this earth. That every moment, every chance I want to fill with the best possible interaction. I don't want mediocrity or boredom. If someone asks me "Are you happy." I hope to never again respond "I don't know. I guess." A simple knowing yes will do.

Life is abundant. There is so much life around me. And I love choosing it over and over again. Life is beautiful, crazy and soooo much more. I hope we can share some joy today.

Celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment